- Mhada Forms
- Write & Earn
- Health & Fitness
- Home & Family
The capital city of Nova Scotia Halifax has flourished over the years and contains the second largest sea harbor in the world. Historical landmarks are abundant within this sea faring city. From Cathedrals to the architectural wonder of the ‘Province House’, you will experience the traditional and cultural heritage of the residents of Nova Scotia. Moreover, many other local attractions will captivate you throughout your stay at Halifax.
The Old Town clock is something you will find amazing. This landmark has become a recognition symbol for the town of Halifax. Guided tours are available for visiting the places of tourist interest in Halifax.
Write on your schedule the viewing of the “Grand Parade”. This city square dates back to 1750. Military parades and military maneuvers took place in this square.
There are many events and festivals for you to enjoy during your stay. Family oriented festivals are available throughout the year.
The “We Love Our Children Expo” is a popular exhibition that introduces products for children. Other popular festivals are the “Halifax Greek Fest” and the “Nova Scotia Multicultural Festival”. You are sure to enjoy mingling with the locals.
The population of Halifax is rich in culture. Halifax is a true melting pot that contains different types of ethnic diversities. There is something attractive for every kind of taste in Halifax.
“Point Pleasant Park” is for nature lovers or anyone who wants to explore nature. Footpath’s and hiking trails are available for exploration. Cars cannot travel in the park. Parking is available on Point Pleasant drive and Tower road.
If nightlife is what you crave for then Halifax is the city for you. Halifax offers various entertainments that you are sure to enjoy. The “O’Carroll’s Restaurant and Irish Pub” is very popular not only with the locals but also tourists. A beautiful dining area and a very friendly pub is what make this a local favorite. This pub offers live music every night.
If you are a beer lover then you must visit the “Rogue’s Roost”. Beer lovers from all over the world enjoy the vast selection of local and international beer offered here. The Pub sports tables overlooking a garden.
Therefore, Halifax has a lot to offer you as a tourist. No matter what you are looking for, Halifax offers a variety of entertainment that is sure to please. Halifax offers family entertainment as well as nightclub entertainment for dancing and entertainment throughout the night.
Halifax offers numerous beaches for the sun-loving visitors. The funky beaches are people friendly with clear blue warm water sea that lures the visitors to enjoy a swim in the sea. Rissers Beach is where you will view couples strolling hand in hand or children searching for shells in the sand.
You cannot afford to miss a visit to the museums and gardens. The museums are rich in history and offer true stories of ancient life in Halifax. The gardens are simply breathtaking. The beautiful flowers and scenery are worth your time and effort.
Come visit Halifax today! Let us entice you with our many attractions and events. Halifax welcomes you with a smile for we know that one visit is not enough to appreciate all that Halifax has to offer.
Halifax, Nova Scotia was last modified: November 16th, 2011 by Kelly Botson
- Travel in Nova Scotia
- Tourism in Nova Scotia
- Sunshine Coast is the new dream honeymoon destination for…
- Travel Redwood National Park offers Camping Heaven
- Observe Natural Beauty with Travel Door County
- Eco Shrimping on Amelia Island
- Travel Guide to Shirdi |Shirdi Attractions| Best Time to…
- Bask your Nomadic Luxury by Car Hire Spain
- Travel Adirondacks for Hiking Spree
- How to Save Travel Expenses
- An Insight into VIP travel club: Know its advantages
- Preserve your Heritage through your Kids
- Adventure Canopying in Lake Geneva
- Garden Landscapes : Your personal romantic setting
- What is EGG Credit Card
People Are Reading Now
- Travel in Nova Scotia There are many ways to travel to Nova Scotia. The…
- Tourism in Nova Scotia Nova Scotia is a province along the southeast coast of…
- Sunshine Coast is the new dream honeymoon destination for… Sunshine coast has become the dream honeymoon destination for many…
- Travel Redwood National Park offers Camping Heaven Travel Redwood National Park offers Camping Heaven An environment that…
- Observe Natural Beauty with Travel Door County Observe Natural Beauty with Travel Door County: Vacation is the…
- Eco Shrimping on Amelia Island Eco Shrimping on Amelia Island Outing and entertainment rejuvenates your…
- Travel Guide to Shirdi |Shirdi Attractions| Best Time to… Are you a Sai Baba Devotee? Do you wish to…
- Bask your Nomadic Luxury by Car Hire Spain If you are wanderlust and love food, music and history…
- Travel Adirondacks for Hiking Spree Travel Adirondacks, to refresh and rejuvenate your mind and body,…
- How to Save Travel Expenses You cannot think of travelling without incurring expenses, so many…
- An Insight into VIP travel club: Know its advantages VIP travel club has gained its importance in last few…
- Preserve your Heritage through your Kids In this era of globalization it is real hard to…
- Adventure Canopying in Lake Geneva Adventure Canopying in Lake Geneva Many of you have the…
- Garden Landscapes : Your personal romantic setting Many movies inspired by the Shakespearean settings or Monet’s paintings…
- What is EGG Credit Card Banking system is now running over the internet. This is…