A new lottery 2013 scheme is introduced by MHADA which will be considered as ‘Mhada Lottery 2013 scheme’ for this year. It will kick off in this year 2013 in the month of May and June with total 4247 mhada Mumbai flats. More than 57% of total flats will be available in Virar area of Mumbai metro in India. Rest will be available in Mulund, Malad, Sion, Kurla, Boriwali & Powai. To process the application to reserve your Mhada flats you have to fill the Mhada form which can be downloaded online. This lottery will be performing to distribute 4247 of brand new inexpensive mhada Mumbai flats. It is expected from all the eligible candidate to fill and submit the online Mhada Online Application Forms to take part in Mhada Lottery scheme for this year 2013. As soon as the applications are ready to submit online in May 2013, to do so you need follow the steps as mentioned below.
- First you need to go to official website or you can feed MHADA Mumbai in Google search to fish out the site.
- Now fill the MHADA online application form available in the site to reserve your own flat.
- After you have completed the steps of filling the application online for mhada lottery 2013, it will produce a receipt or acknowledgment page. You need to take a print of this page for further procedure.
- Now you need to visit the branches of the Bank mentioned in the website with the acknowledgement print to deposit the booking fee. You also need to carry passport size photo graph along with money and receipt to book your low cost MHADA flat in India.
- Your registration will be fully completed after you deposit the money in the bank.
- Just to remind you, completing the registration does not ensure you that you booked the flat, because the distribution and possession of the mhada flat will be done by mhada lottery scheme only.
- You can find the outcome of lottery by frequently visiting the website: MHADA Mumbai Flats Lottery Results 2013.
Mhada Lottery 2013 allotment of Mhada Mumbai Flats as per the economical conditions of the beneficiaries:
No. of Flats Per month Income (Indian Rupees)
965 Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 40,000 pm
2643 Rs. 08,000 to Rs. 20,000 pm
664 bellow 8,000 pm