To make a data base or a website or any project there must have a system administrator. The system administrator handles the whole process of the system and he is the only authorized parson to give order to make change the system or anything else. So every administrator must have some qualification. There are many system database software. But we all know Microsoft is so much popular then the other company. Usually most of the people like to use Microsoft database software to handle database. So basically every system administrator must have a certification of Microsoft system administrator. This is shortly known as MCSA.
What is MCSA? The full meaning of MCSA is Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator. It refers to the broad certification program for Microsoft, although it can also refer to an individual candidate who had completed any one exam within the program. It is Microsoft’s latest certification, and fits perfectly as a stepping-stone on the way to becoming an MCSE.
What is the benefit of this certification? As any certification do not assure the benefits of that sector but if you can make a good result and if you get a real experience you may receive the following benefits with this certification on Windows 2003 credential:
· Industry recognition of your knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft products and technologies.
· Access to technical and product information direct from Microsoft through a secured area of the MCP Web site.
· Access to exclusive discounts on products and services from selected companies. Current MCPs can gain access to these benefits by visiting the MCP secured Web site and selecting “Other Benefits.”
· MCSA on Windows 2003, certificate, transcript, wallet card, and lapel pin to identify you as a Microsoft Certified Professional to colleagues or clients. Electronic files of logos and transcript may be downloaded from the MCP secured Web site upon certification.
· Invitations to Microsoft conferences, technical training sessions, and special events.
· Free access to Microsoft Certified Professional Magazine, a career and professional development magazine. Secured content on the Microsoft Certified Professional Magazine Online Web site includes the current issue (available only to MCPs), additional online-only content and columns, an MCP-only database, and regular chats with Microsoft and other technical experts. Additional online benefits are available to individuals with the MCSE+Internet, MCSE, MCSD, and MCDBA certifications. Enter the MCP secured Web site for access to the Microsoft Certified Professional Magazine Online. (All MCPs are eligible for the online magazine’s secured content. Some MCPs may also be eligible to receive the print version of the magazine free; eligibility is determined by the magazine.)
What is the exam system of this certification? To get the certification of it you must pass
· Two core exams on networking systems
· One core exam on client operating systems
· One messaging exam
Exam details are shown below:
|Exam Name||Exam Number|
|Installing Configuring and Administering MS WIN 2K Professional||70-210|
|Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment||70-290|
|Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network||70-299|
1. Candidates who hold an MCSA or an MCSE on Microsoft Windows 2000 Server credential can take Exam 70-292 in place of Exams 70-290 and 70-291. Exam 70-292 retires in March 2008.
2. This exam retires in March 2008.
3. Candidates who passed Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Exams 70-067, 70-068, and 70-073 had the option of taking the comprehensive Exam 70-240: Microsoft Windows 2000 Accelerated Exam for MCPs Certified on Microsoft Windows NT 4.0. By passing this exam, candidates met the following exam requirements: Exam 70-210, 70-215, 70-216, and 70-217. Exam 70-240 is no longer available.
4. Exams 70-236, 70-237, and 70-238 on Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 cannot be used as credit toward this messaging credential.
What is included in a boot camp for this course? Usually the course provides provide these facilities in a course package:
- Training courseware
- Top-notch instruction
- The unique, time-proven curriculum
- Use of Softnet+ self-testing software
- State-of-the-art educational facilities
- 24 hours lab access
- Testing vouchers for testing
- Breakfasts, lunches, snacks and beverages
How much it costs to get training on a boot camp? This varies from the providing firms to firms. Every firm has a course fee of their own. But basically it starts from 2000$ and it can be 6000$ as high.
How long the camp can be? The camp time can be 5 days to 21 days depending on your course fee and your choice.
How can you choose a providing firm and its schedule? Usually every course providing firm has a website. You can get their contract address and schedule by accessing their website.